Home Invites Members Groups Events Careers Directories Videos News Photos Blogs Singles Forums Chat Health & Wellness
Home > Forums > General Discussion > The Lobby
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
FINALLY, a full skincare line for African Skin Types! Posted on 11-12-2013

Clear Essence Cosmetics
Fontana, CA
We at Clear Essence Cosmetics know that black women are just as concerned about skin care and ethnic skin needs as we are! Clear Essence Skincare products are scientifically formulated for men, women and babies of color and is focused on aiding in the skincare needs of those with darker complexions. We invite everyone to check out some of our items that target blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone at www.clearessence.com. Let us know what you think! 
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
gutig305 from los angeles, CA replied on 02-02-2015 01:26PM [Reply]
I use their my natural beauty skin tone olive oil body creme. It is like a body butter creme. All I can say that its amazing and it perfectly moisturizes my skin! I will not stop buying this product. 
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
I use their my natural beauty skin tone olive oil body creme. It is like a body butter creme. All I can say that its amazing and it perfectly moisturizes my skin! I will not stop buying this product. 
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
LynnDearmond from Lee S Summit, MT replied on 03-31-2017 03:09AM [Reply]

Dark Spots on the face is due to pigmentation. Regular cleansing and moisturizing is the key for removing dark spots on face. One should preferably use nature based products for shedding its blemishes. Why not check here for the skin care products to reduce the dark spots on face.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
LynnDearmond from Lee S Summit, MT replied on 03-31-2017 03:13AM [Reply]

Skin care problems are often the result of poor nutrition. As our body requires essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals. Skin care issues should begin with a close look at diet and using natural skin care products.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > General Discussion > The Lobby

(Advertise Here)
New Members
>> more | invite 
Latest Jobs
Associate Director of the Prep Division with Windward School in Los Angeles, CA.
Business Solutions Manager – Sales & Recruiting with Roth Staffing Companies in Fresno, CA.
Senior Software and Interoperability Engineer with International Training and Education Center for Health in Seattle, WA.
Qualified Craft Worker (Plumbing and Steamfitting) Apply by 3/18/24 with State of Connecticut, Executive Branch in Marlborough, CT.
Cowork Community Coordinator with CENTER FOR CRAFT in Asheville, NC.
>> more | add
Employer Showcase
>> more | add