Home Invites Members Groups Events Careers Directories Videos News Photos Blogs Singles Forums Chat Health & Wellness
Home > Forums > General Discussion > The Lobby
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Here's My Introduction Posted on 12-17-2011

CynthiaJB46
Brooklyn, NY

Hello All:

Cynthia here comin' at ya with my hello and greetings.  I'm looking forward to speaking, learning and making new friends with you all...Have a great day.0

[Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
leddie from Denham Springs, LA replied on 02-25-2013 12:45PM [Reply]

Hey lady, you are from my old neck of the woods I grow up in BKLYN I now reside in baton rouge LA via the military. Nice to meet ya 0

[Report Abuse] [Quote]
VeronicaHaunani from Charlottesvile, VA replied on 10-30-2015 09:06AM [Reply]

Hey everyone! I hope my note finds you in a time of prosperity and joy. I just joined the network today and am very excited about its possibilities for fellowship and friendship. So grateful to have found this spot. Cheers!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
VeronicaHaunani from Charlottesvile, VA replied on 10-30-2015 09:07AM [Reply]

Hey everyone! I hope my note finds you in a time of prosperity and joy. I just joined the network today and am very excited about its possibilities for fellowship and friendship. So grateful to have found this spot. Cheers!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
EMoss from Everywhere, OH replied on 01-12-2016 02:43PM [Reply]

Hey Ms. Cynthia! How ya doin?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > General Discussion > The Lobby

(Advertise Here)
New Members
>> more | invite 
Latest Jobs
Associate Director of the Prep Division with Windward School in Los Angeles, CA.
Business Solutions Manager – Sales & Recruiting with Roth Staffing Companies in Fresno, CA.
Senior Software and Interoperability Engineer with International Training and Education Center for Health in Seattle, WA.
Qualified Craft Worker (Plumbing and Steamfitting) Apply by 3/18/24 with State of Connecticut, Executive Branch in Marlborough, CT.
Cowork Community Coordinator with CENTER FOR CRAFT in Asheville, NC.
>> more | add
Employer Showcase
>> more | add