Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Other / General, Web Technology
1. Secure an optimal digital IP and circuit by understanding required functions to be developed and designing and verifying them in line with the required goals.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Identifying requirements] Learn about digital IP and circuit design requirements and objective indices.
4. [Design] Support designing functions which are defined in architecture.
5. [Verification] Help to verify a design by building a verification environment.
6. [Making a technical document] Support making a technical document related to digital IP and circuit design.
Skills and Qualifications
* Has substantial understanding on the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
* Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
* Normally receives little instruction on everyday work and general instructions on newly introduced assignments
* Typically requires a minimum 3 years of related experience since TB1
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.