Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Retail/Wholesale, Sales
Do you love coffee? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place our customers, coffee and sustainability at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
We are seeking an independent, tech savvy, logistically sound Stock Associate to join our team. This individual is the backbone of the boutique and will be exposed to multiple facets of the business from back of house to the sales floor. As the gatekeeper of the stock room, your efforts are crucial in ensuring the ultimate customer experience and driving productivity through your preparation and organization.
Come join our growing retail team, a taste of something better awaits you!
Job Description: • Support team with all back of house related functions including; inventory, stock room maintenance, merchandising and stock replenishment • Ensure stock room is well organized so that the sales team can easily locate product • Replenishment and merchandising product on the floor • Assist in inventory cycle counts, promotions and transfers while demonstrating loss prevention efforts • Oversee all incoming and outbound shipments
Benefits and Perks:
* Competitive pay
* Paid vacation time
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Referral bonus program
* Recognition program with monetary rewards
* Nestle corporate discounts
* Complimentary uniforms and dry cleaning
* Free Machine and coffee allowance
* 401K savings match
* Guaranteed minimum hours
Requirements: • High School Diploma or GED required • 1 years of experience working in a stock role
* The world is rapidly changing and we need people who are resourceful, agile and willing to evolve.
* Flexible to work select shifts; days, nights, weekends and holiday
• Ability to meet physical requirements of the role including but not limited to lifting boxes, bending, standing for long periods of time and climbing ladders
Learn more about us: www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com