Job Title: 2019 JPMorgan Chase Code For Good Hackathon
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Multiple locations, US United States
Financial Services, Information Technology, Web Technology
2019 JPMorgan Chase Code For Good Hackathon
The Code for Good hackathon gives you the chance to put your coding skills towards doing good for nonprofit organizations. It’s also a great opportunity to see whether a career in financial services technology is for you.
Over the course of 24 hours, you and your team will develop a technology solution for a leading nonprofit organization. You’ll get to work side by side with our expert JPMorgan Chase technologists, learning from their experience as you creatively solve real world problems faced by social organizations. You are encouraged to come up with cutting-edge ideas that could make a difference to the people who need it most.
Coders will need to bring their own laptops to the event. Travel expenses will be covered by JPMorgan Chase, though conditions will apply. Further details and instructions will be provided to successful applicants.
On your application form, please select the event locations that work best for you. Successful applicants will be invited to attend one of the events highlighted on the form. Please note: geographic proximity to the location of the event will be taken into consideration.
We appreciate you taking the time to complete all the needed information in this application.
Code for Good Event Date and Location:
• Chicago: September 20-21, 2019
• Delaware: September 27-28, 2019
• Jersey City: September 27-28, 2019
• Dallas: October 18-19, 2019
• Columbus: October 18-19 2019
Qualifications & Requirements Eligibility: The Code for Good hackathon is open to individuals who are:
- US Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents who are authorized to work permanently in the US;
- Currently pursuing a B.A., B.S. or 5th year M.A. or M.S with an expected graduation date on or before Spring/Summer 2020, 2021, or 2022 or currently participating in a JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program;
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/or MIS majors are preferred — other majors will be considered;
- 18 years of age or older; and
- A well-rounded academic background with a preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.
How to apply:
• Please read the Official Rules before you start this application.
• Complete the online application by September 10, 2019.
• Selected students will be notified via email with final event details.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com .
Please apply by completing an application on the JPMorgan Chase & Co. website: https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/10140/jobdetail.ftl?job=190061372&lang=en&sns_id=link#.XVX2mEpZIvc.link
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services company with a great name, a great reputation, and a great record of success—but you already know that. What you might not know is the wide range of opportunities we offer. From Early Insight (pre-internship) and global internship programs to full-time careers, JPMorgan Chase provides learning and career progression, as well as the chance to make a real difference in our global communities, markets and industries.