JSI Research and Training Institute, Inc. (JSI). seeks a Consultant for JSIís Health Services Division. This consultant will contribute to JSIís Family Planning portfolio within the JSI Health Services (US) division as well as other projects. The Consultant role is varied and diverse and may require that the candidate:
● Manage or participate as a team member on one or more national, state, or local projects
● Serve as subject matter expert and/or fill technical roles on multiple projects
● Develop deliverables to meet client expectations, including but not limited to: assessment, evaluation, analytic, and training / technical assistance activities
● Contribute to proposal development and strategy
● Write or lead technical proposal sections in collaboration with division subject matter experts and/or revise proposals to enhance compliance and competitiveness prior to submission
Qualifications & Requirements ● 5+ years substantial experience in Family Planning Service Delivery in the US
● Direct experience in either grantee, state or federal level Family Planning program leadership
● Knowledge of Office of Population Affairs (OPA) Office of Family Planning funded projects and/or other state/private funding sources for OPA work
● Extensive project management expertise with skill sets in training/technical assistance, policy, research, epidemiology, data analysis and/or evaluation
● Extensive experience with Quality Improvement processes
● Direct experience providing training and technical assistance to Title X grantees or service sites
● Candidates should be meaningfully engaged in a broad professional network of clinical, program, policy and technical assistance experts in U.S. Family Planning
● Strong track record for working in diverse teams
● Masters degree, preferred.
JSI Health Services works with public and private sector clients throughout the United States to address the most challenging health care issues. We are successful because we achieve optimal results for our clients through collaborative, customized approaches and our shared desire to improve the health of individuals and communities, in particular underserved and vulnerable populations.
JSI Health Services staff bring a deep understanding of health issues and vast knowledge of technical areas in health care. Our reputation is built on the dedication and excellence of our staff in meeting and exceeding client expectationsóand our long-term relationships with many clients prove that success. Our professional staff have advanced degrees and expertise gained from working directly in public and private health sectors.